• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you brave enough to tell us embarrassing things about you?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I can't look into a mirror in a dark room.
Why can't you look into a mirror in a dark room?

I bite my nails.
I can't wink one eye. Its so annoying when you're trying to flirt. It's not very sexy to wink both eyes.
I have a really loud laugh at times which makes people turn and stare. (I doubt that surprises anyone)

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I have a really loud laugh at times which makes people turn and stare. (I doubt that surprises anyone)

I have a similar case that normal people most likely consider embarrassing but I don't. I sometimes laugh at anything and do it like crazy that my face turns red and blue. I can't stop for a while. Many time people around me laugh at something or sometime but I keep laughing and can't stop. I sometimes also remember funny experiences and laugh at it like crazy in a way no one can converse with me like a human being. Sometimes I explode so suddenly that passers think I'm laughing at them.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I have a similar case that normal people most likely consider embarrassing but I don't. I sometimes laugh at anything and do it like crazy that my face turns red and blue. I can't stop for a while. Many time people around me laugh at something or sometime but I keep laughing and can't stop. I sometimes also remember funny experiences and laugh at it like crazy in a way no one can converse with me like a human being. Sometimes I explode so suddenly that passers think I'm laughing at them.
I've done all those things too. :D Sometimes, I relive funny comments in my head and start laughing or smiling out of nowhere. I often have people ask me what's so funny when that happens and it's too long of a story to explain. So, I usually say "I'm just happy" - which is true.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I will start. I'm an Arab and I don't know the Arabic alphabet in order, and I just recently learned the Arabic months in order. I don't know the English months yet. I do know the English alphabet tho. I also don't know my birth date in Gregorian. Oh yeah, I'm a 34 year old virgin man (proud of it) and I have manboobs. I also have fear of women. I love women so much tho.

Are you man enough, woman enough, whatever enough, to tell us embarrassing things about yourself? Can you beat me in this?

I always cry at the last scene of Officer and Gentleman.

Ciao

- viole

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I always cry at the last scene of Officer and Gentleman.

Ciao

- viole

About crying; I cried three times because of dreams. One dream was about abusing a poor child, another about the death of a relative, and in the third I carried a baby that smile at me and I smile back at her. In all three dreams I cried like a baby and woke up crying like a baby for while before holding myself back.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
About crying; I cried three times because of dreams. One dream was about abusing a poor child, another about the death of a relative, and in the third I carried a baby that smile at me and I smile back at her. In all three dreams I cried like a baby and woke up crying like a baby for while before holding myself back.

Ok. i don't recollect having experienced anything similar. Maybe once, when I dreamed to prepare the best Italian spaghetti sauce in the world.

Ciao

- viole

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Ok. i don't recollect having experienced anything similar. Maybe once, when I dreamed to prepare the best Italian spaghetti sauce in the world.

Ciao

- viole

Hmm, tears of joy! Never had any of those before. Even in my third dream above, it was a sad and regretful cry, dunno why.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Hmm, tears of joy! Never had any of those before. Even in my third dream above, it was a sad and regretful cry, dunno why.

What do you mean with tears of joy? Because of the spaghetti sauce?

No, I think that the process of cutting onions was involved.

Ciao

- viole

A Vestigial Mote

I used to collect rocks when I was young. One of the "rocks" I got a hold of I liked so much i walked around with it in my pocket for a couple weeks... right up until my mom examined it and informed me that it was actually a petrified piece of dog crap.

At one time I could navigate the streets of the cities in the game Grand Theft Auto better than I can my own town.

When I play Legos "with my kids", it usually ends with me working feverishly on something and them goofing around on their own until they get tired of it... as I continue working feverishly.)

I've got a few more sordid ones... but it would likely sound like I were bragging at the same time I was relaying the embarrassing bits. So yeah... I guess I'm not brave enough.

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
It's embarrassing to some degrees but I like to be dominated...yes sexually. Why is that embarrassing in some ways? Well it I was with a woman and she wasn't into it or thought it is strange then it would be embarrassing. Not to mention some of my more extreme ideas that fit into that realm.