• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you with UN "global" law prohibition the provocation "mock/insult/lie", about all religions ?

are you with UN "global" law prohibition the "mock/insult/lie" about all religio

• Total voters

jazzymom

Just Jewish
wife beating valid only in muslim, non muslim women not obey allah

As a non Muslim woman I am NOT mentally ill because I view wife beating as an assault on the physical and mental well being of women.

You would be wrong to say wife beating is ok, in fact it is against the law in much of the world.

It is not only the business of non muslim women it is the business of all humanity who believe that the physical assaults on women to be involved in helping to stop the abuse of women.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakhel

and this is where we get into offending and insulting and mocking.
In the western world it is an insult and an offense, not to mention against the law, to beat any person into submission for any reason.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
we beat our wife. not your. but you insult our prophet, it is verbally attack.

''We''? Who would that be, precisely? Last I checked, most Muslims didn't beat their wives, let alone justify it using religion.

Projection of one's views onto others isn't a solid basis to argue from.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
we beat our wife. not your. but you insult our prophet, it is verbally attack.

No, you abuse our fellow humans. You cause real harm to real people.

Silly Mohammad cartoons/movies only bruise fragile egos and are an insignificant triviality in compassion.

Last edited:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
we beat our wife. not your. we dont abused your dear one, but you abuse our dear one.
I'm sorry, but physical abuse is worse than verbal to begin with. And thank you for at least admitting that hitting your wife is abuse, but sorry, I'm not going to say that's fine because I don't know who she is.

''We''? Who would that be, precisely? Last I checked, most Muslims didn't beat their wives, let alone justify it using religion.

Projection of one's views onto others isn't a solid basis to argue from.
are you in every muslim house? and peak into others private bedroom? not in all family occur wife beat, i told majority muslim agree wife beat is needed for some situation

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
are you in every muslim house? and peak into others private bedroom? not in all family occur wife beat, i told majority muslim agree wife beat is needed for some situation

And how do you know that the 'majority' of Muslims accept wife-beating? Did you ask all of them and they told you that?

Quite frankly, I think the supposed ''truth'' in your statement is just as damaging -- or maybe even more damaging than -- most 'lies' are.

Oh yes, because insulting a dead man is just so much worse than physically beating a live woman. :sarcastic Yeah, I put it that way. I'm rather tired of the argument for beating on women. :149:
why cant understand?
wife beat is legal if wife believe wife beat is in islam and they permit us. Our prophet not has allowed to insult him. understand?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Such primitive savages and their barbaric beliefs deserve nothing but contempt and condemnation.

They think they should be allowed to brutalize women with impunity, yet they have the audacity to demand that respect and reverence for some dead guy (of dubious character) be made compulsory?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
why cant understand?
wife beat is legal if wife believe wife beat is in islam and they permit us. Our prophet not has allowed to insult him. understand?

Reason, compassion and human decency supersede such irrational, unjust nonsense. Understand?

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
why cant understand?

Hmm, and if a Muslim woman didn't want to be hit then that would be fine? You're actually saying that women are allowing it? Like asking for it? So if a Muslim woman were to say "I don't want to be hit" then the husband just wouldn't do it because he wouldn't be permitted? Riiiight. And just who is it that is indoctrinating these girls into believing and accepting that being beaten is the "good" and "Muslim" thing to do? Oh, that's right...the men who do it. :sarcastic

Why can't YOU understand? Beating/hitting a woman is degrading and cruel and demeaning. Whether you have subjugated her and made her believe that she deserves it or not, it is all of the above and should not be done. It is, and will always be, far worse than an insult.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh ARGH! As if this topic hasn't been done to death in fourteen other threads! Must it derail this one too? Okay, if this is going to keep going it needs another thread entirely. I'd really like Godobeyer to eventually be forced to address points pertinent to the OP. :facepalm: