• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
an almost perfect experiment to test the utility of prayer...

Or it could be seen as merely a coincidence if this icon were implemented. I, for one, hope it won't be because I believe that there are certain RFs who will excessively abuse it just as they consistently preach and proselytize despite the specific rule prohibiting preaching and proselytizing and stating opinions as a definitive matter of fact. And despite the reassurance that abusing the icon wouldn't be allowed, I'm not reassured. I'm not convinced that it won't get out of hand because, in my opinion, there is a consistent disregard for Rule 8 by certain RFers. I won't name names, but I have voiced my concern to staff in a private message. I consider the frequent preaching, proselytizing, and stating of religious beliefs as definitive facts to be a major issue on this forum.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The forum software developers didn't like the idea of giving a kind of merit for negative/neutral frubals, I guess.
Odd.
I never saw those as negative.
Many of my posts about police brutality get an <angry> frubal.
I see that as positive because it acknowledges the negativtiy
of what happened.
But it's useful to know that you're not to blame for their choice.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
2nd place gets 2 free pizzas from Domino's.
You didn't read the fine print. It's two topping free pizzas from Domino's.

8g5soa.jpg

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
What is the meaning or purpose of the 'Reaction Score'?
In all seriousness, it's a measure of the positive ratings received by other members.

It has no real purpose other than to indicate how others feel about your contributions here.