• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You didn't read the fine print. It's two topping free pizzas from Domino's.

8g5soa.jpg
Wait a second!

".....gets a free two topping pizza from Domino's."
That's must 1 pizza!
It just has 2 toppings.
Prolly tofu & pig chuckles.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Wrong

I once ordered a home delivery and wound up with a thick crust ham and PINEAPPLE... I was angry and appalled, with some depression to boot because i ordered a Neapolitan.
Did they not replace it for you?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It makes me sad to think of how much free pizza you missed out on. :(
Perhaps I knew it in the 'pizza days'. We seldom get it now, but when we do, we pick it up.

Though the coolest thing happened one of the few times we did order(maybe a year or so ago?)... My friend is a Pagan, and wanted to have a Thor story night. We did that. Had some drinks, too. Got hungry, decided pizza delivery was the way to go.

When the door bell rang, I opened the door to see someone covered in Norse style jewelry and tattoos(including a giant Mjolnir necklace). Highly unlikely in these parts... I let the friend know I think Thor was happy with her stories.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Wrong

I once ordered a home delivery and wound up with a thick crust ham and PINEAPPLE... I was angry and appalled, with some depression to boot because i ordered a Neapolitan.
Ham and pineapple are two. What did you order for the third?