• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists believe in miracles more than believers

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
It looked good, smelled good and tasted better.

No photo description available.
Holy snikee Batman! That looks awesome. Did I mention I haven't eaten yet. Monkey's can't match your culinary skills I'm sure. But who knows. Monkey see, monkey do may be valid.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Now that we're all friends based on taco soup and Amazing Grace w bagpipes, I'm going to say goodnight.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Only one ocean but it's a big one.

Karen is now complaining she ate too much and it's my fault.
I was delineating North and South Pacific, but it is too big a stretch of water for me to get there in time regardless.

It really does look good. Nice presentation.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Gotta go. I have crab linguini, asparagus and mushrooms calling me. Sorry, no pictures and it won't be around long enough to get any I'm afraid.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I may be an evil atheist that needs to be stomped into the mud but I am an excellent home cook so believe it.
All right I said gnite but as long as you don't bother me too much you can stick around...and no I don't think atheists are necessarily evil. It's either a lol which I'm laughing out loud now or a smilie.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I've never thought of having mushrooms with seafood, for some reason I didn't think it would work but I'm going to give it a try in the near future.
I eat mushrooms as a snack.

It was a bit of an experiment, but they seemed to work.

I've had what I call straw mushrooms in Asian seafood dishes. These I had were portabellas I think.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I love crab but it's a lot of work for little reward. Kind of like discussion forums.
I tend to stay out of the political forums. I've noticed there are some fragile egos with political opinions and they get roused easily. I just wish their opinions had more fact and less bias. I don't doubt the existence of my own bias and I probably shared some of it earlier, but it is a bias towards using the best information I can find. And, admittedly an irritation of some of the things I see that I should let go. I'm trying not to accept too many invitations to run down rabbit holes. Maybe I'm offered so often, because it is thought that I really am a rabbit.