• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Moderator cut: image removed
I'm so offended that the picture isn't anime. We get enough stick for enjoying cartoons as it is, yet there are still people like you refusing to post anime pictures. It's so intolerant of you, we have rights too!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
How can you descriminate between anime and other cartoons? Does anime not refer to animation? Are other cartoons not animated? This kind of animism (prejudiced discrimination by animation type) is uncalled for and offensive.

Daemon Sophic

As a member of the REF, I am offended by your usurpation of the word "Animism" as a racist term, when the true meaning of the word not only is not racist, but in fact implies a respect of all people and even all animals, all plants, and even all rocks and breezes and waves.....and......and.......EVERYTHING!
Aaaaauuugggh!! :fight:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
You speak of respect for everything, then you start to yell and punch me?

Your hypocrisy is highly offensive!

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
You speak of respect for everything, then you start to yell and punch me?

Your hypocrisy is highly offensive!

I'm offended that you haven't started throwing punches yet. ALSO, WHERE'S ALL THE YELLING?!!!! YOU'RE NOT REALLY OFFENDED UNTIL YOU START TYPING IN ALL CAPS. As you can tell this deeply offends me. I'm tempted to call the authorities about this one.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I AM SOOOOOOOOOFENDED THAT I HAVE TO RAISE MY VOICE TO BE HEARD!

pay attention...I'm trying to be civil.

4consideration

Premium Member
Your reason for being offended is so weak that it ought to offend me. Fortunately, I am better than that.

Finally!

So, the truth comes out! You think you are better than me because you are a man and I am a woman!

Last card! BO-Yow! Straight Flush, baby! :woohoo:

This may just be a record or something. Sure, I'll be glad to say a few words.

I just wanted to let everyone know that patience and perseverance will eventually pay off. It was tough going for a while there. I wasn't sure if I would be able to accomplish being able to play the sex card (for offense) regarding innocent statements coming from the same player on the same jokes thread -- but I DID IT!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Finally!

So, the truth comes out! You think you are better than me because you are a man and I am a woman!

Last card! BO-Yow! Straight Flush, baby! :woohoo:

This may just be a record or something. Sure, I'll be glad to say a few words.

I just wanted to let everyone know that patience and perseverance will eventually pay off. It was tough going for a while there. I wasn't sure if I would be able to accomplish being able to play the sex card (for offense) regarding innocent statements coming from the same player on the same jokes thread -- but I DID IT!

Im offended because I dont know what you are talking about :shrug:

You're a woman?

4consideration

Premium Member
Im offended because I dont know what you are talking about :shrug:

You're a woman?

I'm sorry, sweetie, I can't explain the difference to you right now. That wouldn't be appropriate on this forum. Other people might get offended.

I am slightly offended about being put on the spot for that, as you should know the difference between men and women by now. (I'll think about it. Maybe I can up with a sock-puppet skit or something.)

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I'm sorry, sweetie, I can't explain the difference to you right now. That wouldn't be appropriate on this forum. Other people might get offended.

I am slightly offended about being put on the spot for that, as you should know the difference between men and women by now. (I'll think about it. Maybe I can up with a sock-puppet skit or something.)
:verymad: I hate sock-puppets. :fight:

Thief

Rogue Theologian

I am sooooffended that anyone would assume I am offended...
especially when that assumption is delivered without explanation!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Im offended that you skipped the above poster who posted hours before you did. How rude and offensive to ignore Twin pentagram!

I'll skip whomever, whatever and whenever I feel like it!

I am sooooooffended you would say of me, that I might rude!

So just bugger off!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I'll skip whomever, whatever and whenever I feel like it!

I am sooooooffended you would say of me, that I might rude!

So just bugger off!

How pompous and uppity! You'll "skip whomever, whatever and whenever you feel like it", indeed; you appear to have skipped a couple of words in your sentence! You offend my sense of descriminating intelligence, sir.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
How pompous and uppity! You'll "skip whomever, whatever and whenever you feel like it", indeed; you appear to have skipped a couple of words in your sentence! You offend my sense of descriminating intelligence, sir.

There is nothing wrong with my grammar you little .......

Call me 'sir' while insulting me?.....I am SOOOOOOOOoffended!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
That's offensive because I didn't know you could offend someone while calling them "sir".

Oh...taking sides with the other guy?.....and claiming YOU are offended?

And there you are, all smiley in your avatar!

But I suppose I can't be altogether offended with a pretty face.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Oh...taking sides with the other guy?.....and claiming YOU are offended?

And there you are, all smiley in your avatar!

But I suppose I can't be altogether offended with a pretty face.

Oh, so you will let it slide because of a pretty face? That's not fair! Im offended that you would discriminate like that.