• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
And there you are in your avatar......not much to say for you

I am offended that you are making fun of DreadFish because of his picture in his avatar. I am not offended that you are offended by DreadFish -- just that you are offended by the wrong thing.

The correct thing for which to be offended by DreadFish is that he is playing both sides of discrimination. First he sings the praises of "discriminating" intelligence THEN he he is offended by you discriminating against him simply in favor of a pretty face. It's almost as if he thinks that the term is inherently innocuous, unless applied in a truly offensive manner -- and then uses it in two completely different ways -- to suit his own questionable agenda.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am offended that you are making fun of DreadFish because of his picture in his avatar. I am not offended that you are offended by DreadFish -- just that you are offended by the wrong thing.

The correct thing for which to be offended by DreadFish is that he is playing both sides of discrimination. First he sings the praises of "discriminating" intelligence THEN he he is offended by you discriminating against him simply in favor of a pretty face. It's almost as if he thinks that the term is inherently innocuous, unless applied in a truly offensive manner -- and then uses it in two completely different ways -- to suit his own questionable agenda.

I am SOOOOOO offended that you defend another offensive posting.

You are defending the other guy....right?

idav

Being
Premium Member
Having a name that is also a sin is very offensive!!!!!

I'm also deeply offended by posters with no avatar!!!!

What is this forum coming to!!!????!!!

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Having a name that is also a sin is very offensive!!!!!

I'm also deeply offended by posters with no avatar!!!!

What is this forum coming to!!!????!!!

Wow ! What happen with this abuse of exclamation mark ?
It's very rude from you

4consideration

Premium Member
Wow ! What happen with this abuse of exclamation mark ?
It's very rude from you

I am offended that you either did not realize that the poster above you apparently has a problem with exclamation mark abuse or are simply ridiculing him for it.

Addictive use of punctuation is a serious problem and not something to ridicule. Whatever happened to compassion?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am offended that you either did not realize that the poster above you apparently has a problem with exclamation mark abuse or are simply ridiculing him for it.

Addictive use of punctuation is a serious problem and not something to ridicule. Whatever happened to compassion?

Compassion?.....what compassion?.....who cares?.....

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Lacking compassion is offensive.

Lacking compassion is indeed offensive. You still offend me, not for this comment, but for this one!

Who are you, oh compassionate one, to tell him what to be offended by and then give an explanation of uncalled-for length?

the length of your post about what to be offended by is offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Lacking compassion is indeed offensive. You still offend me, not for this comment, but for this one!

Who are you, oh compassionate one, to tell him what to be offended by and then give an explanation of uncalled-for length?

the length of your post about what to be offended by is offensive.

...she thinks she's the compassionate one.
OH! YEAH!
It's was like lightning...!

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist. OK, I really could. I just chose not to.)

It is highly offensive to comment on the length of a woman's post. But, you really didn't need me to remind you of that, did you? Would you like for me to comment on the length of your's? I think not.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
...she thinks she's the compassionate one.
OH! YEAH!
It's was like lightning...!

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist. OK, I really could. I just chose not to.)

It is highly offensive to comment on the length of a woman's post. But, you really didn't need me to remind you of that, did you? Would you like for me to comment on the length of your's? I think not.

It's not the size of the post, it's the substance of the content, and your content is highly offensive.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Oh my god.....so now it's nothing but looking for excuses for being offended.

I've got half a mind to post an essay..."My Post Is Bigger than Your Post!"

4consideration

Premium Member
Pointing out that it is not nice to point out what is not nice -- WHILE HOLDING DANGEROUS GARDENING TOOLS -- is intimidating and offensive!