• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
What I do with MY tool is none of your business!
How's THAT 4 your consideration?
HA!
I am offended that you did not take into consideration that my previous post was directed at Revolingest, even though I could have used the quote feature to make that clear -- but was just too darned lazy to do so.

I know that "HA" is an acronym for Horse's ***. I don't appreciate you calling me such offensive names! As for your use of your own tool, that is certainly your own darned business (please excuse the strong language here, I am just so highly offended.)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am offended that you did not take into consideration that my previous post was directed at Revolingest, even though I could have used the quote feature to make that clear -- but was just too darned lazy to do so.

I know that "HA" is an acronym for Horse's ***. I don't appreciate you calling me such offensive names! As for your use of your own tool, that is certainly your own darned business (please excuse the strong language here, I am just so highly offended.)

Oddly enough I did not have that understanding of the 'acronym' HA.
Thanks for the update!
HA!

And yes, I AM laughing!....HA! (again)

4consideration

Premium Member
Oddly enough I did not have that understanding of the 'acronym' HA.
Thanks for the update!
HA!

And yes, I AM laughing!....HA! (again)
I don't think that acronym is necessarily recognized by other people. I think one of my older sisters made it up about 35 years ago in reference to our dad's boss. We weren't allowed to call people names.

Anyway, I am offended that you did not read my mind in order to know that I might apply an obscure acornym to something commonly used as an expletive.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I don't think that acronym is necessarily recognized by other people. I think one of my older sisters made it up about 35 years ago in reference to our dad's boss. We weren't allowed to call people names.

Anyway, I am offended that you did not read my mind in order to know that I might apply an obscure acornym to something commonly used as an expletive.

Figures.....around about discussion over two letters.
Should've known coming from YOU.

If only you had a mind to read!

HA!

4consideration

Premium Member
Figures.....around about discussion over two letters.
Should've known coming from YOU.

If only you had a mind to read!

HA!

HA, HA, HA!

You are very "funny," indeed.

I am offended that you did not realize that I could do so much with only two letters!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you could not come up with something more substantial about me for which to be offended. There's plenty there, buddy!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'm offended that.......that......uh....that.....
I'm just offended!

Well let's get down to being offended....
have you been drinking?....or are you just just empty headed?

Now don't just be offended....I want you to think about....
and then blow up!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well that's too bad, because this is not the "Be Appalled by the Post Above You" thread. Why don't you try to keep your posts relevant to the subject of the thread? Not to do so would run the risk of offensiveness!
I'm offended that you're such a pedant.
(What's a pedant?)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Content?...grammar?....spelling?....courtesy?....

I am SOOOOOOOO offended this thread has deteriorated to such degree!

Would someone please step up and say something smart!
ooops....I meant ...intelligent.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Content?...grammar?....spelling?....courtesy?....
I am SOOOOOOOO offended this thread has deteriorated to such degree!
Would someone please step up and say something smart!
ooops....I meant ...intelligent.
I take offense at such an impossible demand!