• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Don't criticize my training style!

I thought rubbing your nose in it was a good method for training. I even looked it up! That's what all the experts say.

(It's really sweet of you acknowledge that I don't have to toot my own horn. You do it for me. Every time you call me "toots", I can tell you are impressed with something I have done and are at a loss for other words. I feel special. Thanks!)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To pronounce "toots", it must rhyme with "soot" & "put"!
Don't you be give'n me none'o your southern accent!

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
good offer for you....if you don't grab it that that will be a great offense.
1002397_582877125097219_800475775_n.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
It's "per snick' eh tee"!

How do you pronounce "sammich"?
As "git' yer own"?

I pronounce sammich in the traditionally accepted way -- stress on the second syllable.

Any other pronunciation is clearly wrong.

You, sir, obviously have a prejudice against southerners. What is it? We all sound alike? My accent would confound Henry Higgins!

I do not "git" anything. I "get" it. Although I am likely to have a glass of wartah with it, instead of water. I like wartah!

p.s. I am also offended by the word ferrin. It's fore-IN.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm offended you're trying to make her cover up. I mean...not 'her' Titanic...'her' Titanic's avatar.

(Please note, I'm only offended because I support free expression for females. Not because I like hot redheads sans clothes...ahem...no, no, not that...)

4consideration

Premium Member
So...you don't like hot redheads sans clothes? What do you have against them?

I see...you're a hair-colorist!

(Wait..does that mean you work in a hair salon? :))