• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, so now you're manipulating me into telling you things?? I have two words for you, miss: Offensive, and Google!

I'm sorry that I expected your words to come out of your own mouth. My bad.

Maybe I'll just take offense at the confusion it brought up for me. Yeah, that's it. I'm offended. How dare you?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I'm sorry that I expected your words to come out of your own mouth. My bad.

Maybe I'll just take offense at the confusion it brought up for me. Yeah, that's it. I'm offended. How dare you?

How dare I? How dare you?? Offend you? Well I am also offended!

Thanks for that :facepalm:

Orias

Left Hand Path
The format of the forums dictates that I am on top, therefor I must be offended by myself. Which means I must be the most offensive.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The format of the forums dictates that I am on top, therefor I must be offended by myself. Which means I must be the most offensive.

I am sooooooo offended!
You think you got what it takes?....king of the hill?....crown on your head?

It ain't about you.
It's all about me.
I take what I want...give nothing back.
I am Thief.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are proud of being Thief. You can be Thief, but you should have the decency to be ashamed of it. :yes:

Orias

Left Hand Path
I fight better when there are multiple enemies against me, it was how I raised. Your best option would be to get in close and clinch with me, I get very mean at a distance :bat:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I fight better when there are multiple enemies against me, it was how I raised. Your best option would be to get in close and clinch with me, I get very mean at a distance :bat:

I'll send my guardian angel your way.
He's a real handful!

He'll get you.... and your little bat too!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well I should be a little, is he potty trained?

Well!...the nerve!
I am soooooooooo offended.

And my guardian angel is also sooooooooo offended.

But I suppose it was to be expected.
Such egotistical nose picking..... like I've never seen before.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
If you want my boogers Thief all you have to do is ask :D

How immature and.....immature.

If I wanted such things (and I don't) I can take them at will.
Even as you watch!

Now....let's be a bit more grown up.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Word has it Thief, that my large nose produces ultra large boogers that possess great magical abilities.

And yea, typically you have to give them time to mature, but even in their infant stages they can be awfully tasty :D

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Talking about boogers? What are you guys, kids? children? young'ns?

How about delinquents? Offensive delinquents!

4consideration

Premium Member
Alright, you!

What offensive shenanigans do you have going on here? Using children as an insult? There is nothing wrong with children... you scallywag!

And another thing...I am offended that every time I get used to an avatar for you -- and have effectively catagorized, labeled and relegated you to the appropriate catagory according to your avatar picture -- you go and change in on me. Stop it, man!

Orias

Left Hand Path
Being offensive is second nature to me, watch out if we sit on a bus together I might just flick a boogy in the back of your hair!

Once I spat a loogie out the bus window and it came back in a few seats back and hit this kid right in the eye. Best day of my life.

4consideration

Premium Member
I ain't scared of you! Flick a booger -- see if I care!

A loogy and a booger, is that the best you've got?

My dear, I am offended that you think that is all it takes to offend me. Step up to the plate, honey. You can do it. I know it.