• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Obviously the picking of one's nose or one's friends noses is very important to these people. It is offensive to me that you would ridicule it!

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, hush! Why do you always have to be so picky?

If that's the thanks I get from you for trying to help, just wait and see how long it is before I do anything for you!

4consideration

Premium Member
It's always all about you. Isn't it?

When was the last time you even offered to: give your wife a nice foot rub, darn the socks, haul in the block ice for the ice box, iron the linen -- huh?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your reference to a previous post that cased me to go back and read it again is offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
You should be thanking me for causing you to go back and re-read my words, rather than complain about it! Do you know how many billion people in the world don't even get to read my words once?

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
You should check the forum. You can find your many un noticed, unnecessary.....words here. And than you should apologize for that.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Namaste,

I am offended that none of you have provided me with links to The Conjuring to watch it online...:(

M.V.