• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Namaste,

(please read this message in Cartman's voice)

Guys, guys, guys! How many times do I have to tell you! It is Maitra....Varunih......duhhhhhh!

Just call me M.V., friends! Hehe. I am offended that you guys weren't able to copy and paste the name and take it to google translateeeeeeeee.......come on, guys!!

M.V.

4consideration

Premium Member
You should be nicer to him! He just got stung by bees. That hurts. I can't believe you took that so lightly.

Rev., dear, we're sorry that you were hurt. You know what works great for bee stings, right? Something to take your mind off it.

Make a coupla' sammiches for EG and me and you'll be right as rain in a jiffy.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You should be nicer to him! He just got stung by bees. That hurts. I can't believe you took that so lightly.

Rev., dear, we're sorry that you were hurt. You know what works great for bee stings, right? Something to take your mind off it.

Make a coupla' sammiches for EG and me and you'll be right as rain in a jiffy.

Who's we?

He got stung.....hehehehehehehe

Likely for the smelly sweater!

4consideration

Premium Member
Yeah, but you don't use your ankles, head or butt to make a sammich, now do you?

Get crackin' mister! I'm hungry and offended that I have been kept waiting this long.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you want to pick her nose for her!
(You can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose.)