• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

ElizabethGould

Iik Onkaar
I'm offended at the person above because I can't read Hindi and so don't know their username!

I am offended that I feeling really frustrated right now about some work related stuff, and then I come here to find something that I can be frustrated about offended about, in order to vent those feelings -- and what do I find? I have to go in search of who Phil Gould is, in order to be property offended. Really is it too much to ask to make it a bit easier on the rest of us!

(Ah, that feels better.)

I'm offended you don't know that Phil Gould is a drummer, songwriter and producer from the Isle of Wight. He was the original drummer for the band Level 42.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hey! It's not like I never heard their music before. I just didn't know who their drummer was.

Did you have to go and embarrass me in front the whole world about it? :sad4:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Where do we insert our quarters, Jukebox?

I listen to drum solos and am offended you think I don't.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You don't know who Neil Peart is?
Now, that is extremely offensive!
Look him up!
(Then tell me who he is.)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What the....gag...choke.....ARGH!!!!.... I agree with Revoltingest...how offensive