• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that I feeling really frustrated right now about some work related stuff, and then I come here to find something that I can be frustrated about offended about, in order to vent those feelings -- and what do I find? I have to go in search of who Phil Gould is, in order to be property offended. Really is it too much to ask to make it a bit easier on the rest of us!

(Ah, that feels better.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
if you didn't want to be inconvenienced, you shouldn't have dressed that way!

Hey! Where'd you go? There's this lion interloper betwixt us!!
That's offensive too!

4consideration

Premium Member
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh, and...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now. I'm going to take a nap. I'm doing this for everyone's sake. I don't want to hear any noise coming out of you, or this thread while I am lying down. You got that?

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY EVERYONE FOR THEIR LACK OF YELLING!

:verymad:

I'm offended that you'd think that sentence carries any real impact with only ONE EXCLAMATION POINT!!!!!

Haven't you learned anything from the podium pounders?

4consideration

Premium Member
Knock off all that racket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Bringer of Bad News? Well, here's some more bad news for you.

It is NOW. In a few hours it will be NOW. And tomorrow it will be NOW also. It will never really be a number.