• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am definitely offended because today is truly International Bacon Day (saw it on the news this morning) and I didn't get you anything.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Grocery shopping is women's work!
I don't expect her to buy landscaping supplies, & she doesn't expect me to buy potaters or tomaters!
God expects ya to know yer place, ya uppity bra burn'n equal wage earn'n feminista!

4consideration

Premium Member
NO way! Impossible!

If she is doing anything that seems even remotely traditional the only possible explanation is that you are repressing, oppressing and depressing her!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Arghchrgh! So yer one of doze modern femazis that Rush warned me about, eh!?
Yer type is ruin'n the wonderful Americastanian patriarchical utopia dat we had!
Now git yer ferrin satanic ideas away from me gawd-fear'n land'o da chosen people!

Geeze...this is getting ridiculous!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How offensive! I gave you a compliment already! (See if you can spot it upon rereading.)
Here's another....
Your girlish figure reminds me of the engine on my 1970 Triumph 650!
Oh, yeah...I'm talk'n dirty!

Hey, BSM! Don't be git'n in the way.
Yer figure ain't so hot!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wirey's proof is offensive!
And those pix of me were photoshopped!
And what of your pix?
Is that really all you?