• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How can one that is younger than me be my father....besides...he's has a funny accent and wields rakes..... which as a weapon are somewhat...shall we say.... lacking.

You are all mistaken....all offensive.... and all just plain silly... I shall dedicate no more time to this offensive silliness

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How can one that is younger than me be my father....besides...he's has a funny accent and wields rakes..... which as a weapon are somewhat...shall we say.... lacking.
You are all mistaken....all offensive.... and all just plain silly... I shall dedicate no more time to this offensive silliness
Hah! Double hah!
You'll be back spending more time with your offense taking,
you not-the-spawn-of-Willie bronzed monkey statue!

Wu Wei

Thank the GODs!!!!

You offensively odoriferous and odious Scottish person

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm offended. I'm just saving this spot to give me a chance to tell you why.

edit: OK, I'm back. It's really this.

It is certainly possible for you be Rev.'s son even if you are older than him. If you are actually older than Rev., then you are old enough to remember this classic explanation as to how it is possible.

Ray Stevens- I'm my Own Grandpa - YouTube

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Sun Wukong is thousands of years old and born from a stone... not a personal hygiene challenged Scotsman.... your argument is weak and the hold on this topic by everyone shows that they have little or no real offense, imagination nor the capability of independent thought....all of which I find very offensive

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That is the coolest avatar you've had so far, Wu Wei. May I call you Wei? It is clearly some sort of container, and the top of the head comes off. Your post was too long, and that is offensive.

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
What about your avatar. It's facial expressions are soo offensive. It looks like a defective piece and the company gave it as free sample.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It's offensive that you didn't realize that this is a boomerang shuriken. He's been trying to throw it away for years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is offensive that today your moniker stands for "Boomerang Shuriken Manicurist", which makes no sense!

Wu Wei

Golf IS offensive and it is even MORE offensive because YOU mentioned it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Golf is especially offensive when you play it!
Monkey-golf.jpg

Wu Wei

I don't play golf you smelly fashion challenged person.... Golf is a good walk ruined...and you are incredibly offensive to even suggest that I do

Wu Wei

You have pictures of a chimpanzee not me..... or is this you

ginger_scotsman.jpg

It must be...he looks like an offensive Scotsman and your offensive Scotsman therefore he must be you..... now be off with you...go but on your silly Scottish dress and go play those highly offensive bag pipe thingies.... and while your at it you might as well play a round of golf...we all know how much Scottish folk like golf.....