• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon!
Degenerate and base art thou

Wu Wei

I am incredibly offended by me...how dare I pull out Shakespeare to insult others....

Wu Wei

Oh Monkey intolerance.... how offensive.... At least I shower once a month.... which is 12 times more than you and that sweater do a year

Wu Wei

a bit of offensive transference going on there you offensive Scottish weirdo.... Just because that is what your into does not mean that everyone is into it....you're so very offensive....on multiple levels

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Good! You're finally honoring the spirit of the thread, & taking some quality offense!
But your tardiness in stepping up offends me!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Arghch! He's not my son! What a disappointment he would be if he were!
You monkey ogling beard stroker!

4consideration

Premium Member
How could you? How COULD YOU deny your own son?

Why...here's a portrait that he made of himself wearing a bacon suit...just to please you!

It was hanging on your refrigerator the last time I peeped through your kitchen window.

Do you know what kind of emotional damage you probably just did? You owe him an apology!

Wu Wei

How could you? How COULD YOU deny your own son?

Why...here's a portrait that he made of himself wearing a bacon suit...just to please you!

It was hanging on your refrigerator the last time I peeped through your kitchen window.

http://pinterest.com/pin/914862395879878/
Do you know what kind of emotional damage you probably just did? You owe him an apology!

If that tis supposed to be me, first the art is offensive second even the slightest mention that I am the son of that smelly, Scottish, rake wielding, wolf beating, git is Highly offensive

He's not my son! He's a Willie wannabe!
Nice suit though.

Again if this is any reference to me or anyone else for that matter...no one and I mean ABSOLUTLY NO ONE is a Willie wannabe...to suggest such is highly offensive as well as just plain wrong...however there is a plethora of Willie dontwannabes as well multiple Willie dontevenknowwhoheis

This whole thing is highly offensive and I may just have to change my avatar in protest

Wu Wei

You are offensive....

because you offend me....

You offensive Lego type person....

Wu Wei

THAT"S IT.....I'm protesting due to the offensive posts that I am reading