• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have decided that I must, with intent, highly offend Revoltingest

To Revoltingest
Namaste... Peace be with you

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Yeah!....peace first!.....I agree!

oops....I'm supposed to be offensive.....

STAB....STAB....STAB.....STAB.....!!!!!!!!

There.
That's better.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
How do you find this stuff!!!!

Get a life dude. You have way too much time on your hands.

And so do the people on that website.

4consideration

Premium Member
Fine! Then bring him some!

(Me, too. I prefer my steak medium-rare. And, I like a good tasting beer -- not much for watered down, tasteless "lite" beer. Never mind, scratch that -- I like beer, but I really prefer a nice Cabernet Sauvignon with steak. It's a little early in the day for me, so would you please get it to me for...oh...around 6-ish?)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bring him some? Me? Balderdash & pish posh!
That's women's work!

Btw, I could use a post-Labor Day sammich, toots.

4consideration

Premium Member
Well! Fine! You don't have to get so snippy about it!

I'll send it right over. I hope you appreciate all I had to go through to have it just waiting for you. Yes, that's right...I'm going to tell you the whole story.

Well, I knew you would want a post-Labor Day sammich. Unfortunately, right in the middle of our Labor Day BBQ, there was a torrential downpour. I had a giant, bacon topped burger on the grill, just for you. As luck would have it, the grill doesn't have a top...so when the rain started come down hard, it splashed up a lot of ash onto your burger.

I was so dismayed at the horror of it all, that I lunged forward to rescue said burger, but unfortunately slipped a bit, and the burger landed in a pile of ....pile of... well, let's just say "a pile of sand". ;)

Still, I would not be deterred from saving your burger. Just about that time, a dog ran up and began sniffing around it, licked it once or twice, then grabbed it between his teeth.

Oh, my...you should have seen me wrestle that canine for your burger. (Ever notice that some dogs drool A LOT?) Anyway, I emerged triumphant. I have your burger, here -- ready for you. Don't worry, I brushed it off with a paper towel.

Would you like pickles with it?

4consideration

Premium Member
"The poor sammich?" Is that all you have to say?

What about doing something that means something? What about a limerick celebrating my sammich saving hero-status? Something!

edit: On second thought, make that and Ode, instead of a limerick.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A revolting ode to the death of a sammich

A Labor Day spoiled by rain.
A burger's demise inhumane.
Droplets & splashes.
Covered with ashes.
Then Fido attacked. Oh, the pain!