• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Archghrhahchchchhc! Yer disrespect for foodstuffs is despicable, ya miserable napkin twisting anti-foodite!

4consideration

Premium Member
I just can't please you, now can I?

Here I go to all this trouble to make you a nice sammich. I put it where it's going to end up anyway. I thought because you are an engineer YOU'D REALLY APPRECIATE THAT SORT OF THING -- and what do you do?

Do I get a thank you? NO! Do I get a, "well that's sweet"? NO!

I'd cry now, but I can see that's what you want -- and I'm not going to give you that satisfaction!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ach, I hates it when lassies cry! It's offensive.
Just make me a new sammich & you'll feel better, woman!

4consideration

Premium Member
:sad4::sad4: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was all about you. Pardon me if my mental anguish and emotional pain makes you uncomfortable. No...please...what is it? What do you want? What can I do to MAKE YOU HAPPY? :sad4::sad4::sad4::sad4::sad4:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Aye, it is all about me. After all, I'm the man here, girlie!
Now, ditch all this emotion, ya hormone fueled tear monger!

4consideration

Premium Member
What are you talking about?

I find your attempt to distract this conversation from the real issue, with accusations about emotions and hormones to be juvenile -- and offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Look who's talkin'!

For your information, I don't spend as much time here being offended as it may seem. I spend my time doing lots of other non-sammich makin' stuff. This thread is one of the few that doesn't require remembering anything...and takes very little thought to post in...

That's why you're here, isn't it?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
WOW!!!

How offensive...insulting everyone's memory because they post here....you know...umm...wait...let me check...oh yes....4consideration....you are offensive...or was I talking to Revoltigest...I don't remember....either way...no matter it was offensive...whatever it was that I was originally offended by

Wu Wei

He or she...what ever the case may be....who smelt it...dealt it....how offensive.. blaming others for your offenses is offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended by your talking about.....about.....hey! Yer posting while wearing women's undies!
That's really really offensive! Ya shouldn't mix polka dots with plaid, ya sartorially challenged potato pincher!

Wu Wei

You can't find any REAL offense so you make one up...... I should expect that from one of your ilk you uncultured lowbrow plebeian Scotsman.... how very offensive

Wu Wei

I was hoping that your reasons for changing were to send that outfit to the cleaners...not I see...or should I say smell...it was for fermentation purposes..... I did not think it was possible...but you are even more offensive than before

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was hoping that your reasons for changing were to send that outfit to the cleaners...not I see...or should I say smell...it was for fermentation purposes..... I did not think it was possible...but you are even more offensive than before
Flattery will get ya nowhere, ya amorous groundskeeper covet'n monkey boy!