• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is the wrong outfit, ya chair balancing tofu slicer!
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

4consideration

Premium Member
Look! Now I'm getting really tired of having to keep defending you on this thread. You're going to have to cooperate with me if you want me to continue...please answer the question.

Are you or are you not the sole member of a worldwide organization whose main objective is to subjugate women and foist upon them the daily humiliation of wearing bacon greased stained clothing?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Willie ain't organized, ya demand'n grand inquisitor!
But humiliation, subjugation, women covered in bacon grease.....me like!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And you have succeeded at being useless...you offensive rake wielding foul smelling monosyllabic groundskeeper

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
And you have succeeded at being useless...you offensive rake wielding foul smelling monosyllabic groundskeeper

Just because a man display's a cartoon holding a rake, does not allow you to persecute my field of groundskeepers. I am offended by your privaleged rant. You elitest snob.

4consideration

Premium Member
Don't worry about me defending you. I wouldn't do it. I know your kind. All you want to do is see bazongas. I know you do.

I have proof!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
This fomance between you and Revoltingest is a bit more than mildly offensive. (See what I did there--fomance. Forum + romance, fomance.......ah never mind.)

Wu Wei

Although I agree it is offensive...making up words to describe it is just going to encourage them and it is promoting their offensiveness and is thereby offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your embracing this "fomance" thingie is absolutely disgusting!
Why?
Because to you it's a contraction of "fogie" & "bromance", ya brazen carrot juicing codger lover!

4consideration

Premium Member
Luv Muffin'!

Why ain'tcha over here scrapin' the callouses off ma feet? They's a might sore an' I can't hardly put me shoes on. I'm a hafta go into town tomorry, so I'm a needa be were'n me shoes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm a groundskeeper, not a pederast....er, pediatrician....er, podiatrist!
So abrade yer own bunions, ya callused pigeon toed sock washer!

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh yeah? Well...some kind of groundkeeper you are!

At least when I sweep or vaccum, I clean UNDER the rug. I just looked at the grounds you're supposed to be keeping...just a little peek under the grass and shrubbery...THERE'S DIRT EVERYWHERE. IT'S FILTHY!

Wu Wei

You have lost your touch and are no longer worthy of offense...how very sad...you should retire and go to the old groundkeepers home.