• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
As much as I offends me.... I agree the offensive fur ball factories posts are long

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
738694784_597805.gif

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
NO feline is offensive. I am goddess and i am offended by your demeanor. Go hide uner Revoltingboy's kilt.

Wu Wei

NO feline is offensive. I am goddess and i am offended by your demeanor. Go hide uner Revoltingboy's kilt.

Felines are offensive fur ball factories whose time would be better spent at the scratching post or in the catnip than at a keyboard..... however it is your kilt reference which is so offensive I must not go regurgitate my dinner

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
What a sensitive wuss. You must have been an offensive canine in an earlier incarnation.
...ack...ack.....ack
oh, a furball of beauty was delivered at your feet; appreciate the artistry that went into its creation.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I thought they ought to match that offensive kilt somewhat. you know...that grayish stain there up front and...oh well, there is no pleasing the haegis eating peons.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Quick, give me the smelling salts!!! I am mortally offended at the image that conjures up. I need retail therapy, or some such thing.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Stop trying to set me up! The cats are going to get you in your sleep, not me! Besides, nothing can sneak up on me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hah! I sneaked up on you while you were in dreamland.
I'm the one who drew that....uh....thingie...on your cheek.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Although I find feline fur ball factories offensive you are a fabulist extraordinaire which is darn close to being as offensive as those catnip addicts called cats

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So again with the compliments....now you call me fabulous!
You should know that while I live for flattery, I don't swing your way, hot stuff!