• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's not offensive!
It's merely accurate.
Step up, monkey boy!

Such fantasy
Such Fallacy
Such lack of reality

Step up you say....hmmmmm....ok if you say so you offensive Scotsman

Shut your festering gob, you tit! your type makes me puke! you vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert!!!

I'd prefer not to be reminded of my ancestry, you son of inbred yodelers.

Would you PLEASE stop getting in the way...it is not only offensive but it is RUDE!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your ripping off of Monty Python is offensive!
OK, it's not really offensive....in fact, it's rather precious to see a monkey statue "aping" them.

Wu Wei

Oh, yes, yes. There's a difference in everything. The whole world just changed for me. Ohh, look. The stars are new. The moon is new. Wu wei is new, and I like him. And I like the stars. And they like me. And all of us think you're offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If all of them think you should jump off a cliff, you would!
Except that as a statue, someone would have to throw you off the cliff.

Wu Wei

HA!!!

Your offensive lack of recognition as to where what I said came from is OFFENSIVE!!!!

No matter how obscure it may be...besides....I am no where near a cliff...although there is a lake nearby

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Were I in your place, Wu Wei, I should immediately apologize. You offense is obscure, but you ought to apologize.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
it's 1605 h and I am offended. there is nothing to do but wait for the food to be prepared by the minions. it's just offensive. the kiltboy threatened me with unspeakable ugliness to view and wuwu is opening lines of communication again with a venegance. WHy? it was so nice and quiet without that thing around.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
it's 1605 h and I am offended. there is nothing to do but wait for the food to be prepared by the minions. it's just offensive. the kiltboy threatened me with unspeakable ugliness to view and wuwu is opening lines of communication again with a venegance. WHy? it was so nice and quiet without that thing around.

It's 1605? And it's November? That means that Guy Fawkes is still waiting to stand trial!

I'm offended that no one has created a thread about this!