• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your over use of the letter m is HIGHLY offensive as well as unimaginative and boring

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think you are overusing the word 'Offensive', and it chafes. Its like a rub-burn. Its like killing a piece of toast with frozen butter. Its offensive.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Thinking you can 'kill' a piece of dead bread and freezing butter is offensive; and, if I'm not mistaken. illegal in certain mideastern countries.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh no its the yeast police. It gets its funding from pillsbury and its morals from ra salvatore. Apparently its mission is to bake up torment in the form of obnoxious posts.

Wu Wei

And your continuing this grossly offensive thread is.............abhorrent as well as unmannerly

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, not again! You ply us with touchy feelie niceties!
But I see the knife beneath the apron, slowly being unsheathed!

Hey! monkey statue boy got in the way!
And he talks of kissing....ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

4consideration

Premium Member
Your rejection of a sincere expression of affection for all of you is objectionable and offensive, you whining, crying out loud, avatar shape-shifting poster!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wee Oooh Weee Oooh! Aliens from outer space have landed. They wish to trade affection for offenses! We must capture them to study them!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you detest probing so much, then why do you endlessly go on about it?
So very offensive....

Hey, here's a new avatar for you....
sticker,375x360.u1.png

Wu Wei

ahh the theme in recurrence
you are using transference

Don't accuse me of you sick and perverse ways you horribly, irritating and objectionably odious Scotsman