• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Ohhhhh!

So...I'm supposed to notice EVERYTHING...

What a nice haiku.
None better at it than you.
"Pop goes the weasel".

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you're erudite, yes!

Weasels.....
tux%2Bweasel.jpg

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
oohhh, is that weasel my midnight snack? a bit over-dressed for the part, but whatever, i can adjust. maybe bricky could drop on his head and tenderize the little munchie for me.
............ this is not one of the under-weasels that revoltingkilt wears instead of more appropriate coverings, right? i have heard some real shocking stories in that regard.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
oh...its that cat....I can't speak cat so.....whatever...I imagine I must be offended

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Great, my day's work is done, i have offended the sanctimonious flow of things. Now I can go back to marinating that weasel. A dash of hot sauce and a sprig of catnip should do the trick.

Are there still some of those aforementioned monkeys around too? Maybe with a bit of bacon, just in case Revoltingest comes around for a visit.

Wu Wei

How many times must I tell you BACON is a vile, disgusting, greasy, horrible foul smelling, abomination...oh wait...were we talking about bacon or you.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
we were talking about both. namely, when bacon is mentioned or present, the revolting one appears or is in attendance. it's not a bad scent, it's just not as good as fish, or catnip, or fish, or catnip, or fish with catnip. then again, there is the scent of chcolate truffles with chambourd, or elderberry liquor, or grand manier, or .........'scuze moi there is something i need to do.......

Wu Wei

What.... I'm sorry I don't speak cat.... all I hear is meow meow meow purrrrrrrrr meow

Which in and of itself is pretty darn offensive

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
your unwillingness to take your ears out of the water is offensive. i was simply contemplating my menu choices and you need to make snarky remarks about my accent. is it my fault that you are linguistically challenged?

you offend by your presence
...........unless you have a snack for me??