• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Why do I care what 4con does...she's your special friend not mine.... that and she is almost as offensive as you

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Only "almost as offensive"?
Oh, you're in for it, bub.
She fancies herself as the queen of mean, the baroness of debasement, the overlord of overkill,
the rajah of revolting, the shah of shamefulness, the tycoon of tirades, the monarch of malevolence here!

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
Only "almost as offensive"?
Oh, you're in for it, bub.
She fancies herself as the queen of mean, the baroness of debasement, the overlord of overkill, the rajah of revolting here!

Don't warn him! What you doing?

How am I supposed to use my stealth mode when you're over there blabbing...like, "watch out, here she comes", "oh, are you ever in for it buddy, look how red her face is...she's mad" ...and stuff like that...when all I want to do was do it right...and (sniff) stuff like that...:sad4:

Wu Wei, you... line jumper...OOOHHHHH!