• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This numerological phobia/fixation you all have is not only offensive but silly

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
are we going to have a 6666 party? is brick bringing chocolate? wuwu can make tea, maybe. we can use revoltingnot as bouncer and everyone else can just bring me presents. good idea, hm?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Chocolate turns cats into humans or else it kills them. I don't remember which one, but I bristle at your suggestion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't waste chocolate on cats!
(There are better ways to poison them.)
Just give'm mousies (with a mint garnish).

4consideration

Premium Member
Man, oh, man!

All you guys seem to do these days is talk about six. Six this. Six that. Six, six, six, six!

You have a one-track, six filled mind!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
chocolate is only poisonous for real cats. me, i am a cat goddess. emphasis on the goddess, you uncouth skirt wearer. and now it's all messed up anyhow. there cannot be a 6666 party anymore since nobody did the appropriate rituals and incantations at the right time.

you call yourselves religious? and you are that ignorant about proper ritual etiquette! now i have to recruite new acolytes. that's just offensive, all that work and all for nowt.

being afraid of a thief? why? you didn't even manage to take the bacon and it was right in front of the window....some thief....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
chocolate is only poisonous for real cats. me, i am a cat goddess. emphasis on the goddess, you uncouth skirt wearer. and now it's all messed up anyhow. there cannot be a 6666 party anymore since nobody did the appropriate rituals and incantations at the right time.

you call yourselves religious? and you are that ignorant about proper ritual etiquette! now i have to recruite new acolytes. that's just offensive, all that work and all for nowt.

being afraid of a thief? why? you didn't even manage to take the bacon and it was right in front of the window....some thief....

Thief is ninja!
I shall have your chocolate AND your bacon!
...stab...stab...stab...

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
oh get a grip..i mean it! don't you know how to handle a knife properly? FYI... you should have a sharp edge to it and maybe use a pointy one to stab with? seriously? a butterknife to stab me with?

feel my wrath!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no bacon, no chocolate for you little one. even wuwilein could do better than that. and that is just plain offensive.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
oh get a grip..i mean it! don't you know how to handle a knife properly? FYI... you should have a sharp edge to it and maybe use a pointy one to stab with? seriously? a butterknife to stab me with?

feel my wrath!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no bacon, no chocolate for you little one. even wuwilein could do better than that. and that is just plain offensive.

My favorite choice of blade!
It's always handy and hurts alot more!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
you do realize you are talking with and threatening a tiny little fur ball of a cat don't you......ninja indeed.....I am offended that a ninja would even consider soiling his blade on something so unworthy. I mean if you go after Revoltingest at least he is bigger foul smelling and has a shovel....the cat...phfft

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
wuwu is jealous. so i got a ninja on my tail and you don't. albeit, i do admit that butterknife thing is somewhat disturbing. next thing Alan Rickman calls me up and tells me that he will remove my heart with a spoon..............aaah a kitty can dream...........

Last edited:

dantech

Is it me or is this thread offensive? All the guys before me have been so rude! Well I got some rudeness in store for the next guy too.