• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
be offended that they will not acknowledge that fact. that is simple and easy and even they should get it.

also, to be more revolting than revoltingboy, that's quite an achievement.....
you sure you want to be in that league? do you have bacon issues too?

Slapstick

Eww... I will not be going on a fishing trip with you, Revoltingest or anyone else. :no:

Keep your bacon an your anchovies to yourself.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
you are just plain offensive. how can you deny me a snack? what do i care if you like bacon or anchovies? revolty likes his bacon so he is usefull as long as he gets a whiff of it, and the anchovies....must remind him of his glory days......... or something.
So stifle yourself and go along, maybe they could use you for sharkbait, hm? you might yet be useful.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Slapstick give you a present and you are offended....why you ungrateful offensive furball

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
wuwu, who asked you? i am just a bit cautious with gifts. after all slapps is more offensive than the revoltingone. does that not warrant a little caution? and maybe i am a little touchy since i am a lefty and people always single us out for maltreatment.
so stuff it, balance seeking one. i simply do not want to be hit on the head with a shoe....being small and cute and such.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't you just lie there on your back looking so cute & vulnerable!
I see that half eaten mousie in the kitchen. Now, go finish it!

Wu Wei

offensive...first you get in the way and then you make it easy for that lazy offensive furball by catching and eating half a mouse to make it easy....hey wait..... you ate half a mouse.....YUCK!!!! You are offensively disgusting

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Time to wash the ear wax out of your eyes!
I don't meow or purr....unless you know just where to touch me.

Wu Wei

Your obvious infatuation is offensive....besides we all know your just in it for the SANDWICHES!!!

Wu Wei

What on earth are you talking about and what the heck does Brickjectivity mean anyway...I am pretty sure it is offensive but I would like to know how offensive

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD you OFFENSIVE SCOTSMAN will you learn your place and be quiet and get out of the way

Thief

Rogue Theologian
ok I said it once and now everyone is ...'crying out loud'

It is soooooooooo offensive when people latch unto my catch phrases.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
What is wrong with all of you? Is polishing the butter knife getting to you? Revoltingboy obviously has not had his daily fix of bacon an wuwi is as confused as ever over the basics, while brick tries to rally the troups for an impending assault on the windmills. Slaphappy in the meantime practices belching....I think. But all of you miss that cuddly, sweet, precious me needs a snack.
....... that half a mousie had been an offering by one of my disciples, how could you eat it?
Bloody barbarian, I am offended and shall smite you or something!

.....a well placed hairball might do it......uuuuhhh I know, I could also just sleep on your pillow.....allergies are my friends