• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Someone needs a whack with a shillelagh to quell this offensive caring attitude

Wu Wei

This entire thread is offensive and disgusting....don't make me get my shillelagh

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The thread is disgusting?
You're living proof why monkeys should wear diapers when out & about with civilized folk!
I should punish you with my shillayl.....shel.....shileila....club.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
For those who know...
I got a bo and I've got a jo.

Tell me how you like it
then I will strike it.

Wu Wei

My posts are vanishing in this thread....there are two that were there that are no gone...that is offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
STOP SLEEPING ON THE JOB!

(You drifted off. Is that better?)

edit: Rev. you jumped in front of my post. Eh, probably applies more to you, so I'm leavin' it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, while your hear, yoo could lanunder his dainties, & get rid of the stench.
Oh, spelling difficultieez when I drink some wine & then posttttttttttttttt.

4consideration

Premium Member
He don't wear drawers! How could he effectively fling it if he didn't have easy access?

I want some wine! I have an open bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge that is calling my name. I'm sure after a glass or two, this thread will make more sense.

Wu Wei

Actually it only gets more offensive from here..... am I interrupting...do the two of you need to be alone