• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
oh goody....the battle of the sexes begins.....over burp volume.......hardly worth the offense....I guess it rates pathetic......even more pathetic than the Garfield reject with a superiority complex we call a cat

Wu Wei

Yes yes I do expect all of you to put up with that everyone should be incredibly grateful at the very fact that I bother to take the time to post here at all and your pointing out my lack of punctuation is highly offensive should I decide to use punctuation or not use punctuation is of no concern of yours now do what you do best and go make Revoltingest a sandwich and quit questioning what I do it is offensive

Wu Wei

I did not misspell Sandwich....but you are.... your spelling mistakes are offensive

And don't order me to not order her to order you a SANDWICH!!!!!

Wu Wei

You are being disingenuous and it is offensive...you know you want her to make you a SANDWICH

Wu Wei

Oh...so you don't want a SANDWICH then...

And how did you know I just ate a banana....and now I'm eating an apple

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
anchovies and bacon are great fishbait. how about a fishing trip you guys?

4con does not want to be one of the guys. she is BETTER than the boys. you should get a medal for extraordinary offensiveness. what color would you like the ribbon to be? camouflage? neon orange? sissified green? hot pink with puce stripes?

Last edited: