• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've seen yer choppers...ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
5051928492_Austin_Powers_article_xlarge.jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Austin Powers was offensive and since you posted his picture then you are also offensive....but you were before you posted that picture so......well...... we have run head long into the status quo......

Kerr

Seriously? You told him you find him amusing? You arent supposed to tell him that, you are supposed to smile and lie! That way, we can drag this charade on and on indefinately... but no, you had to tell him... have you no consideration for others?!?!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It would be more honest if you would stop pretending to have a say in the matter, and butt out. What exactly is a lofty member, anyway? Hay is kept up in lofts and is for horses, pig houses and hats.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ok, that was hurtful but I will overlook it. Be like me. Stop leaving your feelings out of the floor where they will be stepped upon accidentally. Learn Zen or something. Stop trying to make squares out of circles.

Wu Wei

I am not trying to make squares out of circles...although with a pair of scissor or a saw or a cutting torch, depending on what the circles are made out of you could make them into a square rather easily.....

As for Zen...been there done that...got board and left

Wu Wei

Nothing to see here. Just a coupla guys talking about their wood.

I'll go find another thread.

Get out of the way you offensive obstructionist when MEN are talking...even if one of them is a highly offensive Scotsman

Your plain sawn oak is offensive!
I much prefer the more civilized quarter sawn oak.

Cutting wood for your pleasure...how offensive...I prefer the tree

mex_white_oak.jpg