• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
You post while on the throne!
Ugh! Now I have this image of you....
Stop fantasizing about people in awkward personal moments! OK? It's really rude.

edit: It's also rude to sneak in another post, so that I have to go back and show the quote of the one I was talking about...

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I looked in your window, & .......argch! Me eyes!
122399523-businesswoman-sitting-on-a-toilet-and-working-thinkstock.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
I can't believe you! The color brown makes me look drab and washed out! Couldn't you find a picture with more flattering colors? Preferably black, white, true red, or a nice deep color like purple...or oooh, indigo...I like indigo...

I know that not a picture of me, because I wouldn't wear those colors. They just don't work for me. And, in case anyone gets offended by that, I just want to state that they may be perfectly fine, even attractive on other people, they just don't look good on me.

edit: And another thing...I always wear a jewel-encrusted crown.

Last edited:

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
uuhhh, nice pix of naked legs...makes me want to claw my way up those legs so i can sit on the guy's keyboard....oh stop, it's a feline tradition to occupy keyborads and shut down communication with the net so that all attention is focused on the glorious femine who shared her presence with the world.
..and Revoltingmost, your kilt shudders because of the colony of vermin that live in it...they had a wedding reception there the other day, hence the movement of said kilt. you really should stop sniffing bacon the results are unsettling.
Don't upset the brick, he has his uses. If it were not for bricks to step on, i could not glance into your window and observe how...................arrghhh, the memory still causes light seizures and my gag reflex has yet to recover............ you without kilt is just not an option. keep that in mind the next time you leave the curtains open.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
uuhhh, nice pix of naked legs...makes me want to claw my way up those legs so i can sit on the guy's keyboard....oh stop, it's a feline tradition to occupy keyborads and shut down communication with the net so that all attention is focused on the glorious femine who shared her presence with the world.
..and Revoltingmost, your kilt shudders because of the colony of vermin that live in it...they had a wedding reception there the other day, hence the movement of said kilt. you really should stop sniffing bacon the results are unsettling.
Don't upset the brick, he has his uses. If it were not for bricks to step on, i could not glance into your window and observe how...................arrghhh, the memory still causes light seizures and my gag reflex has yet to recover............ you without kilt is just not an option. keep that in mind the next time you leave the curtains open.
Don't dis me kilt dwell'n vermin!
We don't want those critters a'squirm'n
around Willie's junk,
which worsens the funk
which I will force you to determine!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
That is just plain offensive....nuff said

I'm offended that you would think that that was 'nuff said. You can't just come into a thread and declare your opinion without explaining your reasons for holding that opinion or offering any evidence to substantiate those reasons.

What do you think this is, a religious debate?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wu Wei is a statue of few words.
Leave him alone!
Yer lucky he doesn't fling his poop at you.

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't get him and his monkey started! Are you crazy?

Don't you remember what happened last time? I'm NOT cleaning it up this time!

Too late. And I'm offended that Willy brought a shovel instead of a mop. You can't shovel it when it's that consistency, you can only move it around.

4consideration

Premium Member
Too late. And I'm offended that Willy brought a shovel instead of a mop. You can't shovel it when it's that consistency, you can only move it around.

Awww. Now I'm feeling all nostalgic.

Your post reminded me of Wirey's Diarrhea thread.

I wonder how long I'll have that damn song running through my head!

4consideration

Premium Member
That's sweet.

It really bothers me that I would consider it sweet for someone to look up a Diarrhea thread for me!

I think this place may be warping me.