• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ply me with puerile pleasantries, will ya?
I'm.....mildly offended.

Btw, I notice yer wear'n that bacon perfume again.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I am offended that as soon as I go on a spiritual retreat everything reverts back to bacon and kilts and stuff. and to mention that Toronto crack head? We could be talking about the newest implements to clean my litterbox. Or we could discuss tasty little pigeons and their various uses. But nooooooooo! We need to talk about unpleasentness and WuWu is back with offensive insinuations about bacon again. Oh please, stop that baconish trifle and talk about real issues. My next sushi delivery, or my bubble bath needs, or the thing with that dog that happened yesterday........ well, he is still breathing isn't he?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Pigeons...I know where you could get payed to 'Play' with pigeons. Hotel owners really hate pigeons. They are like miniature geese.

Please stop leaving dead animals on my doorstep.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I do not play with my food, you are being offensive. I masterfully approach with stealth, pounce with grace, allow it to escape once or twice so it can fell it did its best to evade death, and then I show mercy and end its misery.
That is not playing. And if my tokens of esteem bother you, give them to kiltboy andtell him they were addressed to him and got lost in the mail. No more gifts for you.

4consideration

Premium Member
Nice try!

I'm not going to talk about the offensive subject of your kilt situation. You can handle your own kilt shuddering problem yourself!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There ya go again, talk'n trash about me kilt!
What next? Attack'n me haggis!?
It's chunkier'n chewier than yer thin muskrat gumbo!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your fake Scottish accent and invisible kilt are annoying, and it bothers me when you keep talking to yourself with that fake-haggis breath.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Say what you like about your breath. Until you post again in the boobs thread I'll remain the unchallenged revoltingest.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You aren't revoltingest!
You aren't even offensivest!
You're not even in the running with Wu Wei, Wirey, 4con, & that kitty with the funny name!
You might win the title for "mediocrest" though.

Boobs.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You keep jabbering, but the throne was empty and I sat down. You're left outside with the roses and buttercups while I revel in the spoils.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You post while on the throne!
Ugh! Now I have this image of you....
man_sitting_on_toilet_using_laptop_computer_600-01184958.jpg