• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I blame women. Ever since they got the vote, they've been steering this country ever more towards the nanny state.
Their attitude of entitlement is thwarting their emotional & intellectual growth. Clearly, we must keep women under
better control, lest we become a nation of girlies & lazy metrosexuals.

Hey...Mrs. Rev. called and said for you to quit slacking on RF -- and get out there and finish the yard work, or shoveling the driveway...or something like that.

Oh, yeah. She also said to tell you that your monthly shipment of He-Man Skin Cleansing and Toning System was just delivered -- so you can calm down about that.

(I know. I totally cheated. I just didn't want to make that joke in the thread your quote came from. Is that offensive?)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ya know....even though I haven't mentioned sammiches lately, that doesn't mean you should stop delivering, toots!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No bacon?
Offensive!

Btw, the whole wheat bread looks good, but use mayo instead of mustard....ewww, gross!

4consideration

Premium Member
No bacon?
Offensive!

Btw, the whole wheat bread looks good, but use mayo instead of mustard....ewww, gross!

Ya see? I go to all the trouble of making you a nice sammich...and what do I get? Complaints!

No bacon? It's just not right... mustard is gross... you probably didn't clean under your finger nails after spreading manure in the winter garden by hand...blah, blah, blah...

I've heard it all before!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Couldn't find anything offensive in my post? Then you shouldn't have posted. We wish you would wear a kilt.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ode to a brick.....

Ya peeked underneath me old kilt!
Ya scooped up the contents which spilt
out'a me diaper,
ya Scot's behind wiper.
Don't blame ya, the way that I'm built!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member