• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I'm on a diet--nothing but haggis and tofu, for sure, and you ate ALL the bacon. You are not just the revoltingest, you are the pervertetest.
Being offended does not cover that.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Chasing birds is undignified and I don't do that. What do you think I keep you around for? You keeper of coffee grounds, or whatever. so stop inhaling the bacon and get moving. I want a snack, offensive kilt wearer that you are.

Last edited:

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Oh please, you did not notice it until you stepped in it, and now you're mad. Seriously, it did blend in nicely with your rug pattern and i must say I felt like quite the artist when I noticed how the pattern complemented each other.

Just let me have an itsy bitsy taste of that cute new fishy in your aquarium. I'll just take a dainty little bite out of it, you'll hardly notice.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, sorry, so much precision must have confused you. That must be why you are making personal attacks against me.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
We are talking about my snack and/or lack thereof because the revolting one won'r leave the cover off his fish tank and you two play grammar nazis. Seriously? I am being denied a munchie and you offend me sensibilities with arguing over subject, verb agreements and some such drivel. FEED MOI!! NOW! I am sick of smelling haggis and bacon--what a combination.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
You are soooo sweet!! BUT why don't you go first and see if it's safe for me to be out there all alone. You would not want me to freeze to death now, would you? I am a delicate little flower after all and you are such a big strong man in a skirt nonetheless.

Yeah, you go first while I nibble a bit on the bacon--for strength and stamina--before I brave the cold.

...by that time you should be an ice block....

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Such a raison d'etre should not be denied! The defenestrated cat has a point, and while I find her saliva and fur to be anaphyllaxant I don't blame her for wanting a little entertainment.