• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
After a little thinking about this entire thread and re reading some of the responses, especially mine of late.
I all honesty there is too much negativity and it is really offensive, mostly me….I need to take a break from this.
You can now all be highly offended at my getting all squirrelly, wimpy and sissified and bowing out for a bit
Tis good to notice when the effect of some exchanges has a negative effect on one.
Bowing out to refresh one's perspective is healthy.
Now, you might initially think that I'm violating the OP by not being offensive,
but my pop psychology blather should offend every intelligent poster.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Oh you charming kilt wearing rogue. Do you really think I should take credit for that? I think it was more a combination of your offensive scent and the view of hairy knees that drove the Great Thing of Some Heaven or Other to distraction. He is just contemplating his navel for a little while and then he will offend us again.
Another round of catnip!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You completely ignored Awoon's trouble with wind!
(It's raining there too. I know. I checked.)
Now, be nice, or I'll give you a shower.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
What's with you guys, so touchy about little things. If he has trouble with "wind" why does he not just stay in his cave or under your rock and wait it out?
You promised me a shower and I will hold you to that. I live in an arid part of this continent and have not seen one of those in a while--I mean a real one.
All that catnipping has given me a case of the sleepies. I think i will sit myself on the keyboard, ruin some work and appear blissfully ignorant of my offensive behavior until my dogs come around and prepare a warm spot for me on the bed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Today your moniker stands for "Battleships Sorted Meaningfully".
What does that even mean!?
And why doesn't my keyboard have the interrobang!?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, well your whole computer is offensive!
images

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Where did you get that picture of cousin Spot? I am so offended that you invade his privacy in this manner. So he's looking at some dog show pix, what of it?.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I never thought that Spot would do such a thing. Then again, he has always been a strange one. He is more liberal in his social habits than some others I know. Then again, I go slumming too on occasion.

I misplaced my "must offend list", did Spot email it to you by any chance?

Last edited:

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
You believe Spot? I thought you were MY minion. Guess not. I am so offended, I think I need some coffee and chocolate to recover.

...oh, and a slave to fan me and peel me some grapes...

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
uhhg, this is gross. How can you do that to me? I am too offended to even barf at that sight.

Now I have to double up on the mocha and eat a whole pound of Lady Godiva's darling little truffles. Maybe I should have a bit of hazelnut torte with rasperry sauce instead? Nah. I'll have that for desert.