• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and I keeps me info to myself.....but we are not birds of a feather.
In fact, I suspect you're as sneaky a ninja as I might be.

didn't you try to steal my routine just a few posts ago?...stab....stab.....stab....

But you are NOT ninja!
you're some kinda Scottish immigrant posing (and posting) as a lawn keeper!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
As usual...what the heck are you saying...I can't understand a word of it...but I am sure it is offensive...what ever it is....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You buffoon! To understand him, you must think of poetry....all nebulous imagery & tugging on emotions.

A poem for you....
There once was a monkey, Wu Wei
who jumped into every fray.
He'd let fly his feces
at everyone he sees
thus causing the staffers dismay.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

OK I have to admit I may have been a Buffoon there...my computer was a page ahead and showed no others and I was responding to you...you revoltingly offensive pungent Scotsman

And I would not say your silly little poem is offensive...it is atrocious and bordering plagiarism.....stick to what you know....which is digging ditches, doing grounds keeping and of course being outrageously odoriferous

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They smell rather nice
and not at all like you

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Let me try that!

Bruises are blue.
Your blood it is red.
I'm going to poke you until you are dead!

Thief is ninja!
stab....stab....stab...

Wu Wei

silly ninja....I am made of stone...it would be more like.....stab....stab....stab...BREAK...ninja tears and off with you to buy a new sword

You are lacking in the powers of observation and normally I would not find that offensive....but you being a ninja....well then it becomes very offensive

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Stone is it?
Kinda looks like bronze to me.
But you have a point.....so....

You say that my sword and my knife, have no use.
You will stand firm on your ground and take my abuse.
But with chain and a pull, a heave and a tug....
I will win over the day....you will land on your mug.

Thief is ninja!

Wu Wei

After a little thinking about this entire thread and re reading some of the responses, especially mine of late.

I all honesty there is too much negativity and it is really offensive, mostly me….I need to take a break from this.

You can now all be highly offended at my getting all squirrelly, wimpy and sissified and bowing out for a bit

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Alright, the dude in charge of cosmic balance has taken offensive behavior into a new realm. We can now get back to adoring the feline form, complain about the malodorous Scotty--weird looking dogs aren't they? ...and offend thieving rhymers with poetic aspirations by pointing out their various shortcomings.
Yep! Catnip all around, I am splurging.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You fur ball! You retcher! You stray!
You've broken the will of Wu Wei.
The fault is all yours
you beast on all fours!
You've driven the monkey away.