• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, great...now you'll be writhing on the floor in paroxysms of ecstacy.
So cute....so cloying....so....Yuck!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
The smelly one takes issue with my recreational proclivities again. Maybe someone should take his offensiveness under one's wings and teach him some civilized demeanor . Maybe a brick to the head would do the trick. It would be faster in any event, as far as attitude adjustments go.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't break bricks!
(It scares Brickjectivity.)
Stab....stab....stab.....
(I'm schtealing yer schtick.)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Don't break bricks!
(It scares Brickjectivity.)
Stab....stab....stab.....
(I'm schtealing yer schtick.)

Keep it up....Thief is ninja!
If anyone knows how to use a stick.....(or shtick)...

And do something about those fingernails.
They look really tacky.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tacky!?
Me nails are sharp, snaggy, fell, pointy & snappy....but never tacky!]
Claw....claw....claw....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You are all offensive, annoying and non-threatening...... I shall beat you all with my Ruyi Jingu Bang

894343-monkey_god11.jpg

Wu Wei

Since you are uneducated and no little about the Ruyi Jingu Bang I might forgive you for your insolence...... nah..... just kidding your offensive...You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat's-tongue, you bull's-pizzle, you stock-fish--O for breath to utter what is like thee!-you tailor's-yard, you sheath, you bow-case, you vile standing tuck!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
How appaling, threatening bricky with breakage. Uncouth snot. At least the kilt wearer is somewhat more sensitive to his feelings. But do we really need to wave sticks around? Not that the kitty holding it is not cute, but this insistence on violence is offensive to the delicate sensibilities of this feline.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why is it that your type will endlessly play with pens, TP tubes & bottle
caps, but when I buy a spendy nice cat toy, you haughtily ignore it!?

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
But I have not received it yet!!!? ... or are you referrring to that itsy bitsy little dog with the bow on his collar? I thought that was my afternoon snack provided by my minions as an offer of gratitude for my tireless efforts to eliminate offensive kilt-wearing brutes such as yourself.

Wu Wei

Oh for crying out loud....there's a mouse in the corner...make yourself useful cat and get it....and stop wasting the time of higher mammals with your silly kitty fantasies and kitty drivel

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You should urge him to catch some of those pigeons who poop all over you!
But you don't care about hygiene, do you? I should put one'o me dirty kilts on you.
What could you do about it, statue boy!?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Today your moniker stands for "Bullies Special Members" of RF!
This is offensive!
(But they do deserve to be bullied.)

Last edited:

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
What kitty drivel? I am goddess in feline form you offensive mass of ignorance. Even dirty kilt is more cognizant of my true nature than you. Maybe I should ask my bff Thor to smite you with his hammer. Then we can all get together and read you almost future from the duste motes left behind. You know, like the thing with tea leaves? Hey, bricky wanna join us for that?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
While I respect your over-blown sense of self worth, it is offensive!

Is that you purring every time you get near me?