• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't pretend you don't know what the hair ball puker means!
You wrote that blather for him!
I can tell cuz of the brick dust instead of cat dander in his post.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Woah, is there trouble in paradise? For boyfriends you two seem rather antagonistic. Maybe you guys should have gone to therapy instead of me, though, i did get those stylin' red shoes...
Anyhow, it offends me to see one pretending that I am hard to understand while the other calls his sweetheart an enabler.

Last edited:

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Just because i am furred does not make me soft and cuddly. That is just offensive. I am hard and cold like a brick. Want to see my claws up close and personal? No need for analyzis when show-and-tell works faster.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
I will sharpen my claws on the stumps that hold up the wearer of kilts, or should I get my manicure using that brick. Apparently those two appear to have missed the class on the proper care and worship of feline deities. That is so offensive. I need to divest myself of another hair ball.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Alls I needs to do to get ya purr'n & love flow'n is turn on me can opener.
Ya be putty in me hands, ya furry little canned cat food addict!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
One more word....catnip

you linguistically challenged Scottish lover of fuzzy fur balls factories

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
An ellipsis is composed of three periods, not four periods, and 'Linguistically challenged' is a euphemism for non-American speakers.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You persecute persimmons for no reason. Persimmons can't help what they are. Its in their genes, just like your yellow teeth and crooked nose.