• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, there's a whole lot I'm not telling you!

I'll be happy to explain...get a cup of coffee, or something...it's gonna be a long conversation. You may just be sorry you asked!

No there isn't....your ventose utterances of vacuity are not worth listening to

and stop getting in the way of my posts you offensive post jumper

Wu Wei

I think this post is about telling you how offensive you are...I cannot help it if you cannot understand the big words that I use.....at least they are English unlike the offensive jibberish you spout that absolutely no one understands because they are made up word punctuated by grunting

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your polka dot drawers clash with your argyle sox!
(I regularly commit the same fashion faux pas though.)

Btw, rain is here.

Wu Wei

Your polka dot drawers clash with your argyle sox!
(I regularly commit the same fashion faux pas though.)

Btw, rain is here.

Your entire life is a fashion faux pas so I am sure you are good a spotting them...

Pi
I wonder if bacon can be made from monkey meat?

No but it can be made from Scotsman...but it would be so foul horrible and vile no one could eat it......or even get near it

4consideration

Premium Member
Now you propose to make bacon from me & taste it?
How disgusting!

What a conundrum! There are so many ways to approach this one. But which is the best?

I could make the comparison about how much cleaner pigs are than you.

Or, the obvious grossness of bacon made from a person.

But then...there's always "the other white meat" option.

What to do? I'm so confused by all the options!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
oh the boys are at it again. really, looking up the little one's skirt is just so gauche. Furthermore, I do not think that you need to act as if you were the fashion police. I have seen that kilt and only my superior breeding allows me to ignore what I saw underneath it all...but paisley, sunflower yellow, and magenta seem to have been favored colors.. the black knee socks were a bit much though.
Brick has it right, living up to your name and revolting the world with your teeeth and such might be your idea of manly man behavior, but some of us have a hard time looking your way without the darkest of sunglasses..............just saying...........

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At least I don't take a bath by licking me privates, ya rough tongued contortionist nether region licker!
(I don't takes me a bath at all.)

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Ok, so you're jealous of my abilities. Grow a pair, bub, then maybe you have a reason to try harder, hm?
Your whining is offensive, so I will indulge in a spot of catnip and ignore you for a while.