• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Wu Wei does not have a cat, or a dog. If there's something in his shoe, how would you know exactly...?

Ewwww! Revoltinest, that's gross!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
4con, I AM A GODDESS!!! I can do what i feel like doing by just thinking it. So Revboy is right when he tells the obnoxious, offensive, and not too observant sneak about the deposit on his left shoe. Ha, I am goddess and I smite my detractors.

I am so glad that allowing revoltmeso a larger bacon ration worked. he is getting better at discovering my subtle hints at my omnipotence. I might branch out now and give him the power of the clean kilt. my nose is delicate after all. FYI, this is why i avoid roadkill. just because it is dead does not mean i will snack on it.

Offensive you are in your ignorance.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What! You dare suggest that I covet your luscious & nubile young body!
This groundskeeper is a faithful (although feckless) hubby!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You think that's offensive, your latest sammich is even worse!
ramen-sand-002-cfca6e62e361234bb95ae12d6d1be0bbcb59873d-s6-c30.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh for crying out loud you know you ate it anyways.

I am sorely disappointed in this thread...I have come to expect more from this....humph...

I am not even the slightest bit offended

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
the scent of bacon is wafting through my house...........did revoltme move into my neighborhood without me noticing?

i am offended by that and the smell too.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Bricky, don't be offensive. First, I bath in a mix of rosemary and avocado oil---and that's just for my paws to keep them soft and promote claw growth. so i don't bath in it as much as i steep in it. and what's wrong with olive oil? i need it for the pasta sauce. bricky, you are being dense. i need to take care of my goddess given beauty. so if it's edible, its slatherable.

think about it, how would your looks improve if you used a bit of pumice around the rough edges, and maybe a touch of mortar for your cracks? maybe even a coat of adobe for a more sophisticated look?
i need to go and make my fur conditioner now. a touch of cocnut oil, a bit of carrot oil and some primrose to go with that.