• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
your ignorance is offensive, not to say revolting. all that domesticated stuff is what we have humans for--hey bricky, do your grammar thing now!
revolting one, your education re goddesses is woefully lacking...but then you are a mere groundsweeper, right?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe the goddess has tired of his fake Scottish act. She should also tire of generating so much static electricity with her posts.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
bricks can be pounded into the dust by those who know how to wield hammers and rocks or anyone tall enough to drop them.

goddesses don't stoop to that kind of menial labor, but they know those who do.

we also like to keep kilt wearing menaces around fortheir entertainment value.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You conjure up horrible imagery...

tig02.jpg

Sonofason

You know, I'm new here, and I'm highly offended by the numerous offenses taking place on this offensive thread. Maybe I'm being overly defensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
Defensiveness is not allowed!

And another thing, you only used a form of the word "offend" three times in your post.

What's going on? Do you have something against the number 4?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well I see this have taken a turn to the bizarre..... however it is cat centric which is not really offensive.....a silly little look at lower mammals dressed as higher mammals....poor poor kitties...never to achieve what they aspire too...but offensive....no

Here kitty kitty...watch this... maybe after that the cat will go play with its string and rubber mouse and stop dabbling in the affairs of higher mammals

[youtube]yzi3k7K0lFA[/youtube]
Monty Python's Flying Circus ~ Confuse-A-Cat - YouTube

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That is the least funny Python sketch I've ever seen!
How offensive...to offer us such trash!
You must be an anti-Pythonite!

Wu Wei

Oh ho hum...bored.....no reason to actually type....don't know why I bother....how unoffensive

Wu Wei

You assume an awful lot based on no information...and yet you are still inoffensive...oh how the mighty have fallen...