• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I feel the need for a turkey, bacon & avocado sammich!
On a nice coarse whole wheat with a slice of tomater & a teensy bit'o mayo....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Now we see the real motive for your offensive protestations....
you're groundskeeperphobic!

I'm sorry you feel hurt by my refusal but like I said, I don't swing that way.....NOW GET OVER IT!!!! your whining is offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm sorry you feel hurt by my refusal but like I said, I don't swing that way.....NOW GET OVER IT!!!! your whining is offensive

As if!

You're a monkey. We all know you swing every which way. Don't try to fool us!

I feel the need for a turkey, bacon & avocado sammich!
On a nice coarse whole wheat with a slice of tomater & a teensy bit'o mayo....

That sounds great! Make it two -- while you're up. I'd like my bread toasted a bit, please. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that someone who can't even speak the language properly is correcting the pronunciation of others
Lookee here, Bonzo....."punctuation" is different from "pronunciation"!
I criticized only the former in my post. But regarding the latter, you do have a bit of a bonobo accent.

Wu Wei

Sorry...my mistake....no need to get personal.....oh wait..yes there is

Listen hear you malodorous defiler of language that will be about enough of your snappy come backs...and when I say snappy, I'm being sarcastic

Wu Wei

I know, I am intentionally using the wrong spellings of words to offend you....Your easily offended that way (insert evil grin here)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And now you're a manipulative little mischief maker!
Two can play that game!
There! I just pulled your tail....hah!

Wu Wei

might I suggest you seek professional help....you really need to see someone about your delusions.

Wu Wei

I am not delusional...I am likely the only one in this entire thread that has at least one foot in reality.... the rest of you are completely off your rockers......and I know... because I said you were....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're the only one with 1 foot in a steaming pile of sublithic coprolite!

Hah! There's a word I don't get to work into a conversation every day.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am not delusional...I am likely the only one in this entire thread that has at least one foot in reality.... the rest of you are completely off your rockers......and I know... because I said you were....

The excessive use of dots would be my spotlight.......not yours!

And I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................offended!

Wu Wei

You're the only one with 1 foot in a steaming pile of sublithic coprolite!

Hah! There's a word I don't get to work into a conversation every day.

I don't get to use Fluvial Geomorphology much either....so I know what your talking about...man do I like to say Fluvial Geomorphology......ahhh what a great thing to say.....

but regardless...you're offensive

Wu Wei

The excessive use of dots would be my spotlight.......not yours!

And I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................offended!

........hmm..........how should I put this.......... and remain diplomatic about it.......oh the heck with diplomacy........ You're OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!

4consideration

Premium Member
I don't get to use Fluvial Geomorphology much either....so I know what your talking about...man do I like to say Fluvial Geomorphology......ahhh what a great thing to say.....

but regardless...you're offensive

This thread is not meant as an outlet for you to say all the things you like to say!

And, BTW, you sound just a bit too chipper for this thread. I don't buy the offense you appear to take. I think you're inappropriately thrilled!

edit: Boy, oh boy -- am I ever slow today!

Last edited: