• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Since none of what I read makes any sense.....I'm offended by the flummery of this thread

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well then..... stay out of the way!

Got enough hassle from porcelain freaks as it is.

Unless of course, you've got more than idle interruption to offer.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I knew it!
You're one of those Hummel figurine fanciers!
That is the most offensive kind of porcelain there is!
They're worse than those 1930s figurines of Hitler morphed into a cute little bunny wabbit!

Daemon Sophic

The fact that you even have knowledge of such abominations is dark, sick, and twisted.....just as I would expect.

And don't going whining all that "Oh, I deal in antiques." stuff. We all know the truth.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're just jealous that my Hitleriana collection is better than yours!
The green eyed monster is so so offensive!
images

Wu Wei

Congratulations...I did not think it was possible...but you have reached a whole new level of offensiveness

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fool!
There more offensive things than you in your limited simian imagination ever conceived!

bunny-hitler.jpg
2Q==

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Your Hitler in bunny ears fetish is highly offensive and you should seek professional help and a good first step would be to STOP WEARING JACKBOOTS!!!

Wu Wei

I did not say it was you...you over assuming plebe.....I said you need to seek help for your disgustingly offensive fetish for Hitler in bunny ears and that a good way to start working towards getting over your adhorrent predilection would be to stop wearing your jackboots which you wear with your kilt and Hawaiian shirt....

Wu Wei

Again you have a rather rich fantasy world in which you live...however it is pure fantasy.., that is not me and don't try and draw me into you sick and twisted fetish....You need to face the facts, take the first step and just admit you have a problem and STOP WEARING THE JACKBOOTS!!!! You sick twisted offensive individual...your post was simply a cry for help as well as an attempt to get the attention off of yourself because you can't face the truth...Hawaiian shirts are evil....umm wait..no that was not the point...although it is true....you need to face the truth that you need help and the jackboots have to go

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Jackboots!?
I'm a socks & sandals kind'o guy.
Criminy! I'm wearing that fashion faux pas right now!
So lighten up, ya armband wear'n high five'n walk'n carpet!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He's always try'n to get me out'a me clothes.
But yer always tell'n me to put more on is offensive!
Always yell'n "More on!"....ya loud mouthed domineer'n fishwife!

4consideration

Premium Member
He's always try'n to get me out'a me clothes.
But yer always tell'n me to put more on is offensive!

Whatever it takes, man...whatever it takes.

If I need to scold you, or even convince you you need to cover up because all the little monkies and fishwifies will be driven made with passion, I'll do it. Just cover it up. Whatever it takes!

Always yell'n "More on!"....ya loud mouthed domineer'n fishwife!
That was a different issue. If you didn't get it, never mind.

Last edited: