• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended by your editing after I read your post!
(I know, I know...I'm the worst offender of that here.)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How demanding and overbearing...to expect anyone to actually read and pay attention to your posts like they actually mattered.....that is just plain offensive

Wu Wei

Sorry, no, I refuse to be offended at such lame attempts at offense....step it up you plebian proletariat before I get board and stop gracing your silly little thread with my presence

4consideration

Premium Member
Sorry, no, I refuse to be offended at such lame attempts at offense....step it up you plebian proletariat before I get board and stop gracing your silly little thread with my presence

NO THREATS! You can't hit him with a board -- it's all fun and games until someone picks up a board!

Wu Wei

Now there is an idea I had not thought of before...thanks....now where did I leave that 2x4

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
See what happens when someone picks up a board!
images

The attempted arrest of famous warrior Sato no Tadanobu, a loyal retainer of Yo****sune.
Betrayed by a former mistress, he uses a go board to fight over 200 policemen.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

NAH

This is what happens when someone picks up a board you silly Scotsman

wood-curved-plywood-chair.jpg

or possibly this

edo%20rocking%20chair%20thomas%20moser%20solid%20wood%20furniture.jpg

Wu Wei

What!!! Do you live in a cave....you lack of knowledge of FINE FURNITURE is offensive. I can only imagine that our idea of art comes from an etch a sketch

4consideration

Premium Member
What!!! Do you live in a cave....you lack of knowledge of FINE FURNITURE is offensive. I can only imagine that our idea of art comes from an etch a sketch

(I didn't see the second one. I know what that is.)

Now...don't include me when talking about your poor taste in art!

Wu Wei

you are a very sad, strange and offensive poor excuse for a human who is also rather delusional