• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Dominate'n? How could you call me that?

Why just this very morning, I'm lettin' my huband sleep in and then I'm gonna remind him how much he likes to cook breakfast on the weekends. Then, I'm going to let him do it!

4consideration

Premium Member
Generosity is not offensive! It's sweet, warm and cuddly -- and if you don't admit that I'll give you Knuckle Sammich!

(Yes, he will. He likes to show off his cooking skills when he has the time. Will work for applause.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Promises, promises!
Your generosity is not only offensive, it is also unfulfilled!

I expect to hit 44444 posts today!
Woo hoo!

4consideration

Premium Member
Promises, promises!
Your generosity is not only offensive, it is also unfulfilled!

I expect to hit 44444 posts today!
Woo hoo!
Why did you wait 'til the last minute to tell me? I wasn't prepared. I don't know what I'll wear. I'll have to work on my speech in the car, on the way over. Oh my, last minute stress is offensive.

What time is the party?

And none of that cheap booze. I want the good stuff!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If one sets low & easy goals in life, one is less often disappointed.
Your high achiever attitude is useless for & offensive to us low potential types,
ya always work'n always strive'n Einstein wannabe!

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh well....44444 huh......whoopy doopy....that is not offensive....that is just sad

You're refusal to understand why such a number, one that would allow him to associate himself (even for a brief moment) with me, IS VERY OFFENSIVE!

It's obviously important to him. Why would you take it from him?

4consideration

Premium Member
Where's me breakfast!?
Don't get pushy!

I don't know. I hear some rumblings around in the room. I think he's getting up. You're gonna have to wait until after coffee and some other morning routines.

I have a least one brain cell that tells me don't start yackin' at a man until he's fully awake. It just slows him down from cookin'. When I'm finished with that brain cell, I'll pass it to you -- so that you have one.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Don't get pushy!

I don't know. I hear some rumblings around in the room. I think he's getting up. You're gonna have to wait until after coffee and some other morning routines.

I have a least one brain cell that tells me don't start yackin' at a man until he's fully awake. It just slows him down from cookin'. When I'm finished with that brain cell, I'll pass it to you -- so that you have one.

That too is not so much offensive as it is every so sad

4consideration

Premium Member
Just make sure he wears a pilfer proof diaper!
(He has a black belt in dung fu.)

Fine. As long as you realize in this household men change diapers, too! That means you, buddy. Everybody else will be busy.

Husband will be cooking. I'll be sitting around being fabulous. I don't let the kids get involved in monkey business. That leaves you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ya will have ta do better'n that, ya lazy goodfernuthin lollygag'n slow
shuffle'n drool'n slack jawed half asleep turkey tickle'n gold brick!