• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
@#%^$%&%^#$%^&%

^^^

This is what your post sounded to me!

If you wanna offend someone, let them at least know what it means!

Haha, I win!

Oops, now I confused threads!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your desperate grasping for a win in a thread with no debating is not just offensive....it reeks of sniveling, groveling & wheedling!

4consideration

Premium Member
How blindingly ignant are you!?
"Toots" is short for "tootsie"!

No it is not. Just like a man to explain it that way. Luckily you have me here to explain it properly.

"Toots" is a term that is typically associated with being somewhat derogatory toward women. It can be very offensive, depending on the situation -- and it would be unwise to use it in most situations, unless you had a rapport with someone such that you were sure she would take it in jest. And, she most likely would have to be sure you really don't hold those kinds of attitudes, in order to find it a joke. It's a complex situation.

The reason I don't take offense, is I feel certain it is not really intended that way (because I joke around in the same way with some of my brothers, yeah...some of them are even OLDER than Revoltingest) -- and find it a bit of an endearing term, in a twisted sort of way. (edit: Disclaimer: There are some situations in which I would take actual offense, if it is used in real life in such a way as to belittle (for real) or attempt real dominance in a situation.)

THAT'S THE RIGHT ANSWER.

(Yes, that IS how it is, Revoltingest. Now stay silent!)

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wimins is so prone to over-explain'n things!
But tis true that my call'n you "toots" is just like yer call'n me "stud muffin".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't go blame'n me for how easy the wimins commence to cry'n!
The water works come natchurally to'm.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Darling, do you want me to show you just exactly how easy it is to make a grown man cry? I could do that for you if you want to measure capacity for tears, although you might not want to move much afterwards for a few weeks...

idav

Being
Premium Member
Darling, do you want me to show you just exactly how easy it is to make a grown man cry? I could do that for you if you want to measure capacity for tears, although you might not want to move much afterwards for a few weeks...

Oops wrong room! Nothing to see here....:run: