• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It shouldn't be "posits the question", which requires a person rather than a circumstance.
It should be "raises the question", ya claw wield'n dander shedder!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Agreeing with Revoltingest is offensive and I thought I made that clear several posts ago
Your lack of comprehension of the fact that agreeing with Revoltingest is offensive is also offensive

And that stench is not the cat...it is Revoltingest...who is offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How can you even smell me?
You have a disgusting cold....leaking snot all over.....coughing....sneezing....making those noises in the can.
Offensive! Offensive! Offensive!

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
Look at all of you, getting offended for the sake of getting offended. Where is there to be had any offence at all? Indeed, there is to be had none, for there only exist impostors.

We True Souls get offended for a reason, and there is no level of getting offended more noble than ours.

That you make the futile attempt of competing in our league, truly, is offending.
You'd be wise to stay fair distance away from our domain!!

Leftimies

Indeed. Now go, child, you are dismissed!

Your uncomprehending mind has presented me with enough peculiar questions for today!
The sum of your sins appalls me! Thus, I am offended!

Alas!

Leftimies

Alas!

So I have been dealt with another question! Even if that was exactly the opposite of what I intended!

O Child, thou hath cometh forth, thy mind question-bearing, yet I can't utter Old English. How doth it relate to yer inquiry? Alas! I know not!

Puzzled, I remain offended! A True Soul!

HA!

Wu Wei

Alas!

So I have been dealt with another question! Even if that was exactly the opposite of what I intended!

O Child, thou hath cometh forth, thy mind question-bearing, yet I can't utter Old English. How doth it relate to yer inquiry? Alas! I know not!

Puzzled, I remain offended! A True Soul!

HA!

Alas... how pathetic

You remain arrogant and condescending as well as offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
You love the plebs. You're obsessed with them. You're just trying to conceal it, but your constant use of the word plebian indicates a deep-seated desire to be one of plebs, and fear that you're not even as sophisticated as Revoltingest.

I say phooey on that, you ARE just as revolting as he is! (You're welcome.)

Wu Wei

You love the plebs. You're obsessed with them. You're just trying to conceal it, but your constant use of the word plebian indicates a deep-seated desire to be one of plebs, and fear that you're not even as sophisticated as Revoltingest.

I say phooey on that, you ARE just as revolting as he is! (You're welcome.)

You have a rather active fantasy life don't you

Making up definitions for words to fit your issues does not make you right...it makes you offensive and it shows...as usual that you live in deep denial and are incredibly delusional as well

Wu Wei

Don't you dare call me "sophisticated"!
I don't drink tea with a raised pinky!

That's true...you tend to drink from a trough and I do not think she meant sophisticated as much as intoxicated

Last edited: