• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you had, then you wouldn't have had that Crying Game experience.
It's so offensive, how you go on & on about it!

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
I resent that, you deluded man. Can't you go without being offended for even one day???

Its utter whining, I say, and retain my position as severely offended being. Offence taken from you, Revoltingest, to be specific!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My natural state is to be offended!
How dare you expect me to be unnatural, ya waifish feline look'n sandal polisher!

4consideration

Premium Member
Aww you two are so cute. Knock it off. Its hugely offensive.

Aww, you're cute, too. We're supposed to be offensive. That's the point.

You left out the part where you say you idolize both of us, and that your greatest wish in life is to grow up to be just like us!

4consideration

Premium Member
points are offensive....& pointy!

excuse me?

edit: Hey, why won't my post above post in all CAPS? I see other people's post in caps. Why not mine? Is it a conspiracy or something? I typed it in all caps - twice. You see, I finally have something really important to say here...and how can I make my point if I can't get two little words to show up in all caps?

Last edited: