• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Apparently so, as you have already forgotten out quickly you forgot that you were posting a generalization in the offense thread!

You think you can fool me? How offensive!

4consideration

Premium Member
Well sorry this thread is all "same ol' same ol'". Sorry we can't be new and interesting enough for you!

I don't really think that is a sincere apology. You didn't even try to entertain us.

You could have played some music for us, or something -- or are we not good enough for you?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Good enough?......good enough?......

No.

You're not.

There.
I said it.....and I hope you are sooooooooooooooooo offended!

4consideration

Premium Member
That was just mean, Thief!

I'll come back and edit in my emoticon. I can't find the crying one because my vision is blurred from all the tears.

edit: Oh...here it is. :sad4:

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm not complaining about any personal attacks I am saying that the overall violence that is apparent in this thread, as well as the name calling and accusations....I find to be offensive...and I want no part of it......you foul varlet, you vile abomination, you accusatory name calling narcissist.....it is a

thwack1.jpg

For you

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
You just told everybody about it when you posted it in a public forum! Hypocrisy is found very offensive by the person who is me!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'm not complaining about any personal attacks I am saying that the overall violence that is apparent in this thread, as well as the name calling and accusations....I find to be offensive...and I want no part of it......you foul varlet, you vile abomination, you accusatory name calling narcissist.....it is a

thwack1.jpg

For you

Speaking of hypocrisy......note the post ^