• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Archgh! Ya witch! Ya reminded me that I needs ta get rid of some excess holiday haggis I'm still wear'n!

Hey! A thief snuck in betwixt us!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Wait a minute.....in between you two?........
Oh No! not that! not in between!!!!!!!!!!

run....run.....run.....run.....

Thief is ninja!......run....run....run....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
oh....you noticed I grabbed your sammich?!

TOOOOOOOOooooooo Baaaaaaaaaaaad!

Thief is ninja.

and Thief is Thief.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And I got the sammich and ate it while you were bragging about taking it....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....oh my....that sammich was.....blah...rancid...must run.....oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thief

Rogue Theologian
And obviously I didn't eat the sandwich.....because......
and obviously I let you run off with it......
and obviously I'm laughing my butt off....
while you are doing 'something else' with yours!!!!!

Thief ain't no stupid ninja!

Thief IS ninja!

boowha!hahahahahahahah!

Wu Wei

And obviously I didn't eat the sandwich.....because......
and obviously I let you run off with it......
and obviously I'm laughing my butt off....
while you are doing 'something else' with yours!!!!!

Thief ain't no stupid ninja!

Thief IS ninja!

boowha!hahahahahahahah!

How insidious....how devious......how offensive.....how gullible.....you obviously did not realize that it was all a trick to get you in the open

thwack1.jpg

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...ok it was not a trick...but you stood there to long dialoging so

thwack1.jpg

AGAIN!!!!!

4consideration

Premium Member
I let'm think they stole it!
Gimme credit, woman!

But you kept saying, "Mine! Mine!" and sat on the floor crying after it happened!

I had console you with a cookie and reassurance that everything was OK.

edit: I had to make a special batch of oatmeal raisin just to appease you!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

well I wasn't sitting on the floor crying exacly...it was more like doubled over in pain regurgitating...and I was not saying mine...I was saying WHY!!!!...now if you don't mind would you clean that up....I'm busy checking the inside of my eyelids....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4consideration

Premium Member
well I wasn't sitting on the floor crying exacly...it was more like doubled over in pain regurgitating...and I was not saying mine...I was saying WHY!!!!...now if you don't mind would you clean that up....I'm busy checking the inside of my eyelids....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I didn't say it was you! That was Revoltingest.

You were dancing around like a ballerina, alternating between taking bites, twirling, and doing fancy jumps. You're rather graceful for a man your size.

What you lacked in skill, you made up for with enthusiasm.

Wu Wei

I didn't say it was you! That was Revoltingest.

You were dancing around like a ballerina, alternating between taking bites, twirling, and doing fancy jumps. You're rather graceful for a man your size.

What you lacked in skill, you made up for with enthusiasm.

Well I did use to dance for the Bolshoi ballet...of course they mostly laughed and pointed.....how nice of you to notice and yet how very offensive that you told everyone...but then at least I was not wearing a tutu like Revoltingest does from time to time...which is rather strange since he does not dance

Last edited: